You have spilled some coffee on your white shirt while in a hurry to download an app, your husband’s dirty shoes area significant matter of worry for him for next week’s presentation, your daughter spilled ink on her school uniform, your shoes aren’t as shiny as they were when you bought them, etc. These are some problems that we face daily in our life. They can take a toll on you if you do not know how to handle them. It is simple! In this article, we provide some basic household tips.
Wish you could download an app for solving these problems also? Don’t worry here are some of the simplest solutions to your complex problems: –
- Underarm sweat: All of us, irrespective of being men or women, face this problem of having underarm sweat. Sometimes it is noticeable enough and might lead to a shameful situation if a friend or a colleague points it out. Use lemon juice or baking soda to remove these stains.
- Crumbled sweaters: This is a regular problem in winters. You might want to show off your new winter collection. But, when you pull it out of your wardrobe, you find it crumbled or tangled. No worries!! Place your sweaters in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours and run a comb through it.
- Static charge: Ever noticed little cracklings while wearing some of your woolen clothes? The reason might have been taught to you in fifth grade. It gets irritating sometimes. Eliminate this by using the underside of a tissue paper.
- Coffee stains: You love coffee, but only in the cup, not on your shirt. An easier way to remove the coffee stains is here. Mix some vinegar with water and apply it on the stain. You can also use hot water and then apply some detergent on it. We hope this helps.
- Straighten your crumbled clothes: Oh no! Your office shirt has crumbled a bit on the edges, and there is no iron around. You can take the help of your or your wife’s hair straighter. Very efficient in emergency situations, isn’t it?
- Leaking color: You are troubled to do a separate laundry for your newly bought dark colored jeans. Relax;you can use a cup of distilled vinegar to slip away from this problem.
- White soles: Daily practice sessions or wearing your sports or running shoes in a muddy area might have made their white soles dirty. Make a mixture of baking soda and detergent in a bowl and rub on the white soles. Then wash the soles. They are bright white again. You are welcome!
- Fuzzy sweater: Fuzzy sweaters can turn down your mood. They look very unimpressive and old. There are many specialized products to avoid this. Obviously, they cost you way much. What if we say that a simple razor can solve your problem? Do give it a shot.
- Loosened Sunglasses: Sunglasses often become loose after prolonged use. Wondering what should be done? The solution is right in your drawer. You can use a nail varnish to fix this up.
Here we conclude some simple day to day hacks to maintain your clothes and shoes. Cheers.